The expectation is that the following facility imperatives will be followed.
- Meeting rooms can only be reserved 6 months in advance
- Once reserved, the community organization will receive written confirmation from GCF
- The meeting space is available between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST
- Any use of the space outside regular business hours (i.e. before Monday-Friday before 8:30 a.m. or after 5 p.m. or weekends) will require a GCF staff sponsor. In such cases, the meeting/event will need to be booked by the GCF staff sponsor.
- Organizations can only use the space for meetings. Any reception or event will require a staff sponsor.
- Allowance for adequate time for set up and clean up should be made within those hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- The community organization is responsible for room configuration, set up, supplies etc.
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation provides complimentary coffee, tea and water (self-serve). Any additional beverages will need to be provided by the community organization.
- Community organizations must provide their own catering, plates, utensils and cups when food/snacks are included in the meeting
- If providing food, we ask that organizations select a caterer from the GCF preferred list (list of vendors will be emailed upon booking).
- For meetings with less than 10 participants, guests are welcome to use our glasses/mugs, but are asked to rinse and load in the dishwasher when they are finished
- Community organizations are welcome to use AV, audio conferencing, phones, Bluetooth speakers and the guest wireless internet.
- The community organization is responsible for room clean up. This includes cleaning tables, disposing of a large accumulation of garbage, removing any food items, loading the dishwasher and returning the room in a fresh and clean condition.
- GCF reserves the right to welcome a group using the conference room prior to the start of the meeting. This would take less than 5 minutes.
- Easily removable and non-marking items (such as post-it notes, flip-chart paper, and painter’s tape) are allowed on the glass and walls. However, items such as tape, nails, thumb tacks, putty or any markings will not be allowed.
- GCF reserves the right to withdraw its offer of conference room usage should an internal need supersede it. Should this arise, you will be notified within two weeks of your event and we will make every attempt to work with you to find an alternate location.