Haile Community Hub
Starting March 16, 2020, in effort to practice social distancing, we will be closing our community hub for the well-being of our guests.
Greater Cincinnati Foundation
720 E. Pete Rose Way, Suite 120
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
To request use of the Haile Community Hub, please contact us at (513) 241-2880.
For more photos of space, visit our Facebook Page.
The Haile Community Hub is open to all organizations in the Greater Cincinnati Region which includes non-profit, not-for-profit, and for-profit organizations. These guidelines apply to all employees, vendors, consultants, donors, board and committee members, as well as the guest organizations. Greater Cincinnati Foundation does reserve the right to disallow any group, organization, or meeting request for any reason.
Conference Room Use
The Haile Community Hub rooms are available for meetings Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. This schedule must allow for adequate time for set up and clean up within our regular office hours.
The room rental fee is subsidized by Greater Cincinnati Foundation as a benefit to the community. Community organizations will be responsible only for incidental charges such as catered food, soft drinks, supplies etc. It is the responsibility of the meeting representative to make sure the room is left as it was found. This includes disposing of all trash, loading dishwasher, wiping down tables if needed and pushing in all chairs. Failure to do so may prevent your organization from future use.
Organizations and Meeting Use
The following organizations or meetings with the following purposes will not be permitted.
- Profit-making activities (However, meetings to plan fundraisers or profit-making activities are permitted)
- Activities designed to advance a religious faith or doctrine
- Political activities, or by an individual who has announced or filed for elective office and intend to use the space for political purposes
- Social occasions such parties and networking events require a GCF staff sponsor
- The selling, advertising, or promoting of products and services
- Events or meetings where attendees are charged a fee. (Events at the Community Hub should be free of charge.)
- Groups that promote hate, exclusion, antagonism, or malevolence of any kind.