Ways You Make the Difference
Women’s self-sufficiency is not a women’s issue, it’s a community issue – one that should be a community imperative.
Our goal at The Women's Fund of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation is for women’s self-sufficiency to be discussed in backyards and board rooms—casually among friends and at the highest levels of influence in our community. This is a powerful first step in building a more prosperous future for Greater Cincinnati families.
5 Ways You Can Make a Difference!
- Become a donor! Our donors fuel our work and we value gifts of all sizes. We simply can’t do it without them.
- Do your homework! Seek to understand the challenges low-wage working women face. Check out the Self-Sufficiency 101 resources page on our website to get more educated about the specific issues affecting women’s self-sufficiency.
- Volunteer! Visit our website or grab a cup of coffee with our Community Engagement Specialist, Lauren Jones to learn which project teams we are recruiting for. Email her today!
- Get Connected! The people involved in The Women’s Fund are smart, helpful and connected. Every volunteer we have can tell you about someone they’ve met through The Women’s Fund who has become a friend, colleague, mentor, client or collaborator.
- Follow us! Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!