Turn Your Assets Into Your Impact
June 22, 2021 | 5:30 PM — 6:30 PM
Bryan Clontz, Charitable Solutions, LLC
- Bryan Clontz is the founder and president of Charitable Solutions, LLC, specializing in noncash asset receipt and liquidation, gift annuity reinsurance brokerage, gift annuity risk management consulting, emergency assistance funds and life insurance appraisals/audits. For more information on Bryan, read his bio.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to use closely held stock and other business interests to fuel your charitable giving
- Ways to maximize tax savings with this strategy
- Tips on how to get started and where to go for additional resources
- Success Stories highlighting various assets to give and ways to amplify your impact
Registrants will be emailed a link and password within 24 hours of the live event. If you have questions regarding how to make charitable gifts using your business assets prior to the webinar, please contact Michele Carey at email@example.com.
This webinar is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal, accounting, or financial planning advice.