Your gift today
is changing lives for the future.
All gifts to the P&G Alumni Foundation Fund are sincerely appreciated!
For management purposes, the Fund is held at the Greater Cincinnati Foundation.
About the P&G Alumni Foundation
For more information about the work of the P&G Alumni Foundation, visit pgalumnifoundation.org.
Click the button below for convenient credit card gifts. While credit card transactions carry a fee, which is charged to the Foundation, your tax deduction will be the gross amount of the gift.
Send a Check or Money Order
Three easy steps - please:
- Make payable to "Greater Cincinnati Foundation." Note that checks or money orders made out only to the name of the fund cannot be accepted.
- Include the “P&G Alumni Foundation Fund” on the memo line.
- Send to Greater Cincinnati Foundation, 720 E. Pete Rose Way, Suite 120, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202 USA.
Donor Advised Funds
- If you have a GCF donor advised fund, you can make a grant suggestion using GCF’s Donor Access portal or your regular grant suggestion form.
- With other donor advised funds not held at GCF, you can make a grant to:
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation using GCF's Tax ID or EIN #: 31-0669700 or searching for "Greater Cincinnati Foundation" and verifying the Tax ID / EIN # matches.
- With the P&G Alumni Foundation Fund named as the purpose of the grant. This is most often accomplished by using the "Comments" or "Create Your Own" section.
- Advise Sarah Woods, P&G Alumni Foundation Executive Director, at email@example.com of your grant designation (including fund name, amount granted, date initiated, and donor name(s) if different from fund name).
Wire Transfer (in US$)
Please contact Melissa Krabbe, GCF Controller, at 513-768-6143 or firstname.lastname@example.org before starting a wire transfer.
Instructions for Wire Transfers
ABA # 043000096
PNC Bank – Charitable & Endowments Cr Acct #1014093644
Attention: Angelina M. Lowers 412-807-3309
Reference: GCF DONATION/P&G Alumni Foundation Fund
For Further Reference: the donor’s name
Honorary & Memorial Gifts
To honor someone special or memorialize someone who has passed, please include the name of the person being honored or memorialized and who is to be notified (name and address) of the honorary or memorial gift. Individual situations and country considerations vary. Consult with your tax advisor regarding tax deductibility.
Legacy & Illiquid Gifts
Charitable giving can include establishing legacy gifts and donating illiquid assets. Please contact Phillip Lanham at Greater Cincinnati Foundation at 513-768-6155 or email@example.com if you would like to donate:
- Bequests and planned gifts
- Life insurance policies
- Publicly traded securities
- Real property
- Tangible personal property
- Closely-held stock & partnership interests
To double or even triple your donation, please consult your company’s HR department to understand if your employer has an employee matching gifts program and how to secure a matching gift.
Gift of Stock
Gifts of securities, bonds, and mutual funds are a great way to support our work and can have tax advantages for you.
- Melissa Krabbe, Controller, at 513-768-6143 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the gift reaches the appropriate fund at GCF. Stock transfers normally take only a few days to process. The date that the control of the stock is transferred is key to determining the tax deduction for the gift. It is the policy of Greater Cincinnati Foundation to sell all gifts of stock and add the net proceeds to the fund.
- For mutual fund shares, please be aware that the transfer may take several weeks to complete. Call GCF's Giving Strategies Group at 513-241-2880 for easy transfer instructions.
If you hold physical stock certificates, they need to be personally delivered to Greater Cincinnati Foundation. If the stock was issued in the name of the donor, the donor needs to sign a stock power for each certificate delivered. (It should be signed exactly as the stock is issued.) If the stock will be mailed, the certificate(s) should be mailed in an envelope separate from the stock powers. Please do not sign the back of a physical certificate.
Stock may be issued in the name of Greater Cincinnati Foundation and delivered to Greater Cincinnati Foundation, 720 E. Pete Rose Way, Suite 120, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
If the stock is held at a brokerage firm, Greater Cincinnati Foundation maintains an account at Charles Schwab for the purpose of facilitating stock gifts.
- Delivery instructions for Stock Donations:
Account Number: 3852-3821
Account Name: GCF DONATION
- P&G Stock - You can contribute P&G stock to the P&G Alumni Foundation Fund. Contact P&G Shareholder Services at 1-800-742-6253 to transfer shares held by P&G. Outside the U.S. please call 651-450-4064.
Procter & Gamble and P&G are trade names of The Procter & Gamble Company and are used pursuant to an agreement with The Procter & Gamble Company. P&G Alumni Network is an independent organization apart from The Procter & Gamble Company.