Let's Work Together
We are here for you. In addition to providing charitable solutions for your clients, we bring professional advisors together to learn and share ideas to grow their practice.
The GCF Advantage for Your Clients
When your client has a fund at GCF, benefits include:
- community perspective - GCF deeply understands our region's greatest needs and can share that information with your client
- connection with other charitable-minded individuals in our community.
- flexible tax-saving tools that are unique to their individual needs.
- a philanthropic advisor who is available to help your client create a customized plan to leverage their giving and to leave a lasting legacy.
- and more…
Michele Carey, CAP®
Director of Professional
Growing in Your Field
GCF offers several opportunities for professional advisors, including attorneys, accountants, financial planners and wealth managers, to grow professionally including:
- The GCF Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® Study Group. The CAP® designation demonstrates an advisor's commitment to provide a higher level of service and knowledge to help clients articulate and advance their highest aspirations for self, family and society. GCF offers CAP® Study Groups each year to help advisors achieve this goal as part of an annual cohort that learns together during the year, with the opportunity to participate in (re)CAP, the GCF CAP alumni group. More information below.
- Networking Opportunities. GCF hosts several events for networking each year where you can socialize with colleagues across professional disciplines.
- Cannon Financial Institute's Estate Planning Teleconference Series: Co-hosted by Greater Cincinnati Foundation and Key Bank N.A., this professional development opportunity includes complimentary lunch and continuing education credits. More information below.
12:30 - 1:00 p.m. | Lunch and networking*
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. | Teleconference
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. | Optional Q&A
Greater Cincinnati Foundation
720 E. Pete Rose Way, Suite 120
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Free parking is available in the Sawyer Point Building parking lot
*Dependent on pandemic restrictions.
Foundation Advisory Network (FAN)
FAN serves as a volunteer advisory committee for our work with professional advisors.
Robert E. Brant
Robert W. Buechner
Christine A. Buttress
Michael W. Clark, CPA
Jennifer T Leonard
William M. McCarthy
William L. Montague
Bridge Builder Awards
In 2009, GCF created the Bridge Builder Award, to be given annually to a professional advisor who has provided exceptional service to their clients, and is recognized as a community champion and charitable giving ambassador.
2019 - Bartlett Wealth Management
2018 - Mary Rust, Taft/
2017 - Denice Hertlein
2016 - David W. Ellis III, UBS Financial Services
2015 - Patricia D. Laub, Frost Brown Todd LLC
2014 - Foster & Motley, Inc.
2013 - FTB Financial Services
2012 - John Lame, Lenox Wealth Management
2011 - William Montague, Frost Brown Todd LLC
2010 - Christine A. Buttress, Graydon Head
2009 - Bob Brant, Katz, Teller, Brant, & Hild
Paul Sittenfeld, Robert W. Baird & Co.
Meet Our Ambassadors
We gratefully acknowledge the following professional advisors who contribute to the good of our community by introducing their clients to GCF.
Robert E. Brant
Thomas J. Breed
Diane B. Brunn
J. Aaron Byrd
Dennis M. Carson
Amy A. Commins
Jeffrey E. Daniher
David W. Ellis III
David A. Foster
Jan M. Frankel
Thomas M. Gaier
Scott E. Grosser
Lucas P. Hail
Mary J. Healy
Daniel J. Hoffheimer
Tricia M. Johnson
Bill Keating, Jr.
Emerson T. Knowles
Margaret G. Kubicki
Sheryl M. Linne
Whitney B. Maxon
Anne Lame Megerle
Douglas A. Meyer
William L. Montague
Mary Ann Pietromonaco
Thomas M. Regan
Michael J. Riley
Joseph P. Rouse
Thomas J. Ruberg
Daniel L. Torbeck
Robert F. Uhrig
Courtney M. Weber
H. Patrick Weber
Kelly L. Wittich