Women of the Year Luncheon
This special and well-earned recognition for exceptional women has been a tradition in our community. The Greater Cincinnati Foundation is so pleased to help carry on this great tradition by partnering with The Enquirer to bring you the 49th annual Women of the Year Awards Luncheon.
The Women of the Year Awards will continue to pay tribute to the ambitious, passionate, and smart women who have committed to improving our region. The luncheon will be held at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati on Monday, October 23, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m.
Thank you to all who submitted nominations for the 49th Annual Women of the Year Awards! The ten honorees for this year have been announced. With a record number of nominations, we are proud of the many women in our community who make a difference everyday and commit their lives to making our community a better place.
49th Class of Women of the Year Honorees
The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and The Enquirer are proud to announce the 49th Class of Women of the Year Honorees!
- Associate Dean, Clinical Practice, Partnership and Community Engagement
- Professor, Clinical College of Nursing
Suzanne Adrian DeYoung
Sister Sally Duffy, SC
Mimi Mosher Dyer
- La Soupe, Business Partner
- ProKids and Kindervelt Volunteer
- Camp Arbutus Hayo-Went-Ha, Board Member
- American Jewish Committee, President and Interfaith Committee Chair
- Dor L'Dor, Generation to Generation, Founder
- Artist and Art Educator, Artworks Trustee
Susan Lee Landis
- Maslow's Army, Co-Founder
- Tattoo Removal, Inc., Director
- Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati
- The Women’s Fund of GCF, Leadership Council
- YWCA, Board Member
Lauren Hannan Shafer
- Saturday Hoops, Co-Chair
- CYC mentor
- Artworks Board Member
Read the full article from the Sunday, September 10, 2017 edition of The Enquirer, Meet the 2017 Women of the Year.
Event Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
We are excited to offer some new opportunities to honor each of the special women who will receive the award this year. In addition to individual tickets, you may also purchase host/hostess tickets in honor of a 2017 Woman of the Year. Corporate level sponsorships are also available this year.
Purchase tickets and sponsorships
Download the 2017 Women of Year Sponsor Packet [PDF]
Download the 2017 Women of the Sponsor Agreement [PDF]