Many of our donors have chosen to create a legacy by establishing scholarship funds. These funds may be in memory of someone special, to honor and alma mater, or for a specific group of people. Many of these scholarship funds were established in partnership with Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation.
GCF Administered Scholarship Programs
The Cincinnati Business and Professional Women’s Scholarship Fund
- Assists women aged 25 or older who are starting or returning to school for an associate of baccalaureate degree at an accredited regional school.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, financial need, and the quality of the application
- Applications are accepted March 1 – April 30 every year
- Download the application here
The Advocates for African Americans (A 3 ) Grant Scholarships
- Scholarships are “awarded” regardless of race, creed, religion, gender or national origin
- Awards based on academic achievements, honors, school and community participation, career goals and a letter of recommendation
- 2022 application deadline is May 27, 2022.
- Download the application here.
Senior Grants Manager